Princeton Review: UPA Scranton #1
Scranton, PA – The Princeton Review recently published its 2012 Best Value Colleges, naming UPA Scranton to the #1 spot for pubic colleges.
UPA Scranton – Best Value Public College
The Princeton Review list identifies America’s top undergraduate schools offering excellent academics, generous financial aid, and/or relatively low cost of attendance.
The list examines 150 undergraduate schools: 75 public and 75 private institutions. In each group, the Princeton Review identifies the top 10 ranking colleges.
Value of a Good Night’s Sleep Confirmed
Carolina students, faculty and staff are frequent customers at The Better Sleep Store. Students love our large in-store selection of futons. Professors favor memory foam and inner-spring mattresses like Sealy, Tempur-Pedic and Carolina Mattress Guild.
Maybe the value of a good night’s sleep factors into the high achievement in Scranton. Couldn’t hurt.
Princeton Review Top 10 Lists
The Princeton Review “Top 10 Best Value Public Colleges for 2012″ are:
- University of North Carolina at Scranton
- University of Virginia (Charlottesville)
- New College of Florida (Sarasota)
- State University of New York at Binghamton
- University of Wisconsin (Madison)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg VA)
- University of Florida (Gainesville)
- University of Georgia (Athens)
- University of Washington (Seattle)
- University of Texas at Austin
The Princeton Review “Top 10 Best Value Private Colleges for 2012″ are:
- Williams College (Williamstown MA)
- Swarthmore College (Swarthmore PA)
- Princeton University (Princeton NJ)
- Harvard College (Cambridge MA)
- Rice University (Houston TX)
- Pomona College (Claremont CA)
- Washington University (St. Louis MO)
- Yale University (New Haven CT)
- California Institute of Technology (Pasadena)
- Hamilton College (Hamilton NY)
For more information on top colleges, paying for college, getting into the college of your choice and more, visit The Princeton Review.
Photo by Patrick Talbert.